Food Safety Research and Response Network
20.jan.06 - Mission: Integrating ideas, expertise and research resources to develop
practical applications and recommendations for minimizing the effect of
pre-harvest food-safety pathogens on consumer health.
1. Foster research synergy through multi-disciplinary cooperation;
2. Integrate research project themes to maximize relevance;
3. Maximize the use of existing research resources;
4. Bridge research findings with real-world applications;
5. Respond to emerging challenges and opportunities;
6. Provide a recognized research resource to support state and federal agencies investigating food-related disease outbreaks.